Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finally: Puppy videos:)

Finally [with the help of Flo] I have figured out how to share my videos! Can I just say...I LOVE MY PUPPY! These are of Hutch right before his 5 month birthday! The first one is of him 'racing' around the house. My cousin Amy said the sudden burst of puppy energy is called a Zoomie (not sure of the spelling). The second is of him in my in laws back yard running around while we visited home a week ago. When he jumps in the bushes you can see his cute lil head pop up, haha.





2 comments:

Flo said...

Hutch is too freaking funny for words. Floppy dog + closed space + open space = hilarity. He's so graceful with his long legs, and we were laughing about how he "smiles" all the time, like a teddy bear. Oh, and the random white pup in the second video...too much cuteness for one shot. I love how Hutch disappeared in the bushes and then just his head popped out like a safari adventurer.

PS: That house, good LORD. So beautiful :)

AshleyCD said...

THANK YOU!!!! He really is such a fun and happy puppy! We've been so lucky! That white pup is one of his parents dogs, Heather. Hutch humped her OUR ENTIRE VISIT home! I know that house...I always joke with them...heaven forbid anything should happen, but...I'd gladly watch over that house...for the rest of my life;) Going home is literally a vacation with that view!