Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home is a state of mind.

After spending the last ten days at home I've realized:

-I love my [true] friends.
-I love my family.
-La Nop is and always will be the best Mexican ever.
-Your parents really are cool and spending time with them is fun.
-There isn't enough time in a day...or ten.
-My dog and I are quite the pair.
-I need to talk to Erin more.
-Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
-Pita Pit has good pitas.
-Your exes really can stay your friends.
-Some people move forward, some people move backward, and some people never move at all.
-Saying Ray isn't near as fun as saying Ray-mone.
-My sister is cool.
-Enchanted has an amazing soundtrack.
-I miss 4th grade.
-At some point in my life I have to live on a river.
-My heart is in Alabama.
-My family is in Florida.
-Home is a state of mind.

No comments: