Monday, September 1, 2008

Dear Mr. Television,

Today you bring me joy. I don't even know where to begin or put my deepest focus. The options you provide me with are plentiful and very much appreciated. Channels 2 to 200, offering 90210 to High School Confidential Marathons, SEASON PREMIERES of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill... I feel blessed to own you.

Rising at 9:30 with no plans of leaving the couch until quite possibly the same time this evening, I will be enjoying a relaxing rainy day with you.

Sincerely,
Ashley

3 comments:

Flo said...

LOL I missed reading your blog Ashley! It's good to be home and see you and the family are doing well :)

AshleyCD said...

You missed my measley blog, lol, I feel special:) I missed YOUR blog! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

jessicaap1108 said...

I love having a date with the television. I miss having "TV dates" with you! I hope you are safe and sound in AL after that storm. :) xo.