Friday, August 8, 2008

HOW DARE YOU?

So...attempted robbery at our casa. Goes like this:

I get home and immediately let our puppy out real quick. When I come back into the bedroom it sounded like a window was open. We really never leave our windows open. So I go look over because the blinds were closed and down as always and I see a BUNCH of glass all over the floor. I lift open the blinds and see our window is TOTALLY busted out. It's a big triple paned window. This was no accident. I ask the guy above us who was sitting on his porch and he said thirty mins. prior he heard a loud crash while he was inside, but just thought something was dropped.

My guess, they busted the window out and scared the f*ck out of my dog who probably started barking like crazy and as they heard the dog bark, but couldn't see because the blinds were down and closed they probably didn't know what they'd be getting (dog wise) had they pursued and made the decision to leave.

My question for all you THIEVES-

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? How dare you come to where I've made MY home, where I have worked for all the things I have and try to STEAL what my JOB provides me with. HOW DARE YOU make me feel scared and uncomfortable in MY HOME where I should feel calm and relaxed. At the risk of agreeing with stereotypes you UN educated, poor, PATHETIC, D*CK... F*CK YOU! Who raised you? Someone must have instilled some sort of black and white or right and wrong. You cannot be that ignorant. How about get off of your lazy a*s and get a j-o-b. How about work for the things you feel you are 'entitled' to. How would you feel if some SELFISH THIEF broke into YOUR house or your mothers house and stole YOUR THINGS? Because let me tell you something, MY Sh*t is MY SH*T!

I hate thieves. I hate you.

5 comments:

jessicaap1108 said...

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this.

It makes you so angry to think that someone so pathetic can make you feel insecure and unsafe in your own home. I agree with everything you said here.

I love you girl. Will be praying that another option works out for you guys!

Flo said...

Oh my gosh I'm so glad nothing was taken and that Hutch is okay. It pays to have a good guard puppy! Hugs and prayers for you, I hope your apartment management is able to address the security issue soon. Are there cameras in your area?

AshleyCD said...

Jess, Thanks! It sucks:( I really appreciate your prayers!!

Flo, thank you! All our family says with this specific instance "Hutch just paid for himself" haha. We do have security! Camera's are around, but didn't get this:(

Alex said...

Oh my gosh, that's crazy. I'm glad to hear that the theif or thieves ran off. I hate that feeling of knowing someone just violated your sanctuary. I hope that things get better.

AshleyCD said...

Thanks Alex! There is actually an update! I'll have to post it later! But things are better:)