Sunday, August 31, 2008

Puppy classes.

So...puppy classes-

Hutch has been learning quite a bit in his lil pupster classes. He can 'watch me' and 'sit' and is learning to walk properly on a leash. Granted, we still have a long way to go, 6 weeks left, but he's making some great improvements.

He has been making some great friends:) There is a pitbull, lab, doberman, weiner doggie, mutt, bull terrier, and a few others. I'm soooo happy he's socializing well!

It's not changing his personality though. He is still as fun loving and goofy as ever! Right now for instance, he is surfing the couch, my personal favorite. Unfortunately, as soon as he hears the doo-doo-doo-da of the camera turning on he doesn't want to be filmed and instantly stops his hilarious puppy tirade.

I suppose this blog is pointless. I guess I just wanted to brag on how much I love my pup. And boy oh boy is he growing. But hey, he still loves his mama. We've been talking to a breeder in Louisiana about adding a girl....a new addition soon?

No comments: